For Girls & Boys the Single most efficient and effective way to __________.
- To give them confidence with everyday life, lacrosse and other sports...
- Catch your son or daughter up to be level with there friends...
- For getting the dust off before tryouts...
- Sharpening your skills before a recruiting event...
- To work on your off hand until it becomes equal...
- To set your building blocks for the rest of your playing career...
- To get rid of some bad habits before high school starts...
To Register Click Here then use the contact information below to schedule your lessons! Our girls and boys staff includes professional coaches and players, former college coaches and players, and performance exercise specialist. We have a wide variety drills to offer for everything lacrosse including specialized positions, LSM, face-off, goalie, draw.
Every player, small or large group can use an edge to get ahead.
We can tailor our efforts and experience at every level of coaching to your needs:
- Lessons are priced below for 30 minute, 60 minute lessons and 60 minute semi-private lessons (up to 4 participants) available (hour lessons are double the price of the 30 minute lessons below).
- Dodging & shooting on the run
- Passing & catching
- Individual & team defense
- Draws, Face-offs & wing play
- Goal-tending saving, field awareness, shot tendencies, Controlling your defense vocally
- Speed, Agility & Quickness geared for the lacrosse athlete
- Video analysis, breakdown & homework assignments
- Game film & session breakdown on site
- Conditioning while breaking down lacrosse movements to become more efficient
- Nuances of the game and how to implement them into training programs correctly
Pricing and Packages for 30 min lessons
- Per lesson - 60.00
- 6 lesson package - 330.00 - per lesson - 55.00
- 12 lesson package - 630.00 - per lesson 52.50
- 16 lesson package - 825.00 - per lesson 51.25
- 20 lessons or more package - 1,000.00 - per lesson - 50.00
Private Lessons You-Tube:
Policies & Procedures: Private and Group Instruction Rules & Regulations:
- All Lessons must be paid in full prior to the start of your first scheduled lesson.
- A valid Credit Card needs to be on file at all times.
- All Cancellations require 48 hours notice, or you will be charged for that lesson.
- All Athletes must have the registration, Medical and pay process completed and must completely understand the rules and regulations
- All students must check in with a Laxevo staff member prior to entering turf.
- Students must be present 10 minutes prior to the start of their lesson.